Monday, February 9, 2009

Dig and you will find something

I'm not sure what I've found put I did notice a connection. Check this out. So this is a lobbyist list for IL in 2004 and on it you'll find the following:
MONSANTO COMPANY
800 N. LINDBERGH BLVD.
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 63167
Telephone: (314)694-1000 Fax: (314)694-3508
EXCLUSIVE
TIERNEY, DAVE
CONTRACTUAL
RONAN POTTS, LLC
CLIENT
LOBBYIST ON THEIR OWN BEHALF

Now if you look up Ronan Potts, LLC you'll see that in the
same year prior to this lobbyist list, Ronan Potts, LLC
went to court for fraud. You can see it here.

Obviously they got caught and as any smart person would
guess this was something Ronan Potts, LLC knew before
there court case. Those that are smart claim to be
innocent until proven guilty and they got busted.
I'm inferring that Monsanto knew who they were getting
into business with. I infer this because of there long
track record.

Let me also add that this group was one of the largest
for the Former Corrupt Governor Of IL George Ryan.
This fraud case is what got them all busted.

No comments: