Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our food supply

I've started to take some interest in where our food supply comes from and who controls it. More specifically, what are their agendas and what is the effect on the mass populace. This is my current project and I've found some very interesting sites and information. I'm trying to think positive but there are a few organizations/big families that have a lot to gain. This is what scares me: 'Control the oil and you'll control the nations; control the food and you'll control the people.' -- Henry Kissinger (1970)

I will be posting to this blog the sites I come across (For an up to date search check out my other blog: http://beinglostatsea.stumbleupon.com/) and when I've built up enough research, I will be creating a document full of references for all to see. (who knows maybe even a book!) Here are 3 books I plan on reading to give me a little perspective. "Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden agenda of Genetic Manipulation", "A century of War: Anglo-American Oil politics and the New World Order", and finally "Web of Debt: The Shocking truth about our money system and how we can break free". My current read is titled "Guns, germs, and steel: The fates of Human societies".

No comments: